CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko Servo System for sale.

Posted by shawncd@p...
on 2004-01-13 07:07:21 UTC
Do you have any specifications for your motors? How
much are you asking?
Thanks

--- Original Message ---
From: "whynot06110" <whynot06110@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko Servo System for
sale.

CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "renegadeamps"
<nnoel@i...>
>wrote:
>> Gecko System and Motors 4 Sale
>> (Post #1 )
>>
>> It's much to my regret that I've got to sell this
stuff. But I've
>> got other obligations that need to be addressed
before I can
>> continue with my servo system. Don't worry I'll
kick myself later.

>> But I've got to sell the Gecko System That I built.
>>
>> 3 X Gecko G320 Servo Drives.
>> 1 Axxus Parallel Port Breakout board
>> 1 Axxuss Dual Relay Board.
>> 1 36vDC 10A power supply
>> 1 Home made LM317 12v Regulator
>> 1 Sescom Enclosure (Engraved legends)
>> Molex Connectors for Motor and encoder connections
>> 12vDC Enclosure Fan
>> 3 Electrocraft Servo Motors with 250CPR Encoders
>>
>> Features 3axis control
>> Parallel Port Controlled Spindle and Auxillary
110vAC oulets
>> Individual Limit and Home Connections
>> Completely assembled and ready to wire up to your
router/mill

>> (While I've not ran the setup on a router or mill
at this time, I
>> have tested each axis, and all home/limit and relay
functions.)

>> (The Geckos will need to be tuned once you are
ready to go)

>> The cables for the encoders are short and will need
to be replaced
>> with longer ones or be extended via splicing. I
will include the
>> extra Molex connectors and pins to add to "your"
motor Power and
>> Encoder Wires.
>>
>> I will include a pinout and Wiring diagram for the
connections

>> I've got almost $1000 invested in this + my time.
>>
>> This will save someone a "LOT" of time and energy
>>
>> Here are some links to photos.
>> Insides...
>> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox.jpg
>>
>> Front...
>> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox2.jpg
>>
>> Back...
>> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox3.jpg
>>
>> Here is one of the motors attached to my Z Axis
(Not included). The
>> other 2 motors are identical except they have Black
bodies. Same
>> part numbers though.
>> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/Z1.jpg
>>
>> First $900 takes everything. +Shipping (FIRM)
>>
>> US only please... Canada Maybe... You'd have to
twist my arm

subscribe@yahoogroups.com
unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
wanliker@..., timg@...
davemucha@... [Moderators]
>URL to this group:
>
>OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
>If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru
Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.
>http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

consider this to be a sister site to the CCED group,
as many of the same members are there, for OT

>NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC
DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT
ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........