CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gecko Servo System for sale.

Posted by renegadeamps
on 2004-01-13 10:50:52 UTC
The Motors are Electrocraft E543 motors. They are an OEM Number so I
can't find any real information on them. But under 36vDC using the
Geckos... I can't stop them They seem to be of about the same size
as most 400oz motors. There are many people out there using these
motors with much success. But Nobody seems to have specs.