CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] plasma cutting table?

Posted by Peter Renolds
on 2004-02-22 13:27:36 UTC
Hi John,

Sorry, I don't know of that control. Do you have a website link? My
Flashcut control is at
http://www.flashcutcnc.com/index.html The Mach2 control is at:
http://www.artofcnc.ca/

I doubt my Flashcut development will be of any help to you but once I
get something working I'll post the results here. As I mentioned
before, if I can't get it working, I'll probably set up Mach2 and run
with the Campbell Designs THC - it's not a trivial development.

In addition to this group, you should also subscribe to the PIGINFO
(Plasmacam Info Group ...) on Yahoo. There are a lot of experienced pc
based plasma cutters who through their posts, have shared a wealth of
experience - even though some is machine related, a lot is process
related and very helpful.

Cheers, Peter