CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: How I tune Rutex servo drive KP, KI, KD

Posted by afogassa
on 2004-02-26 12:21:44 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "irfan_younis"
<irfan_younis@y...> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have Rutex servo drive R990H and R991H, I am faceing some
problems
> to tuning these servo drives I have Rutex tuning software any body
> can tell me how I can tune servo motors with these drives and how I
> adjust KP, KI, KD.
> Hope to read you soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Irfan

Download the r990H PDF files and just follow it, start with KP
increasing it till the motors starts to vibrate back and forth,than
increase KD to damp the vibration till the motor stand still.
I find out that KI is just to adjust how much the motor over shoots
the position and than moves it back to ajust the position, generally
I leave it full ccw.
You'll need to make a cable as by rutex instructions to connect the
parallel port to the drives, and run the tunning software, here I see
only one information that's helpfull, you can see how much the drives
overshoots before stops, and a curve that shows that.
If your motors runs out of controll, just reverse the motor power
supply wires, or the encoder A-B inputs.
holpe it helps.

Discussion Thread

irfan_younis 2004-02-26 08:47:14 UTC How I tune Rutex servo drive KP, KI, KD afogassa 2004-02-26 12:21:44 UTC Re: How I tune Rutex servo drive KP, KI, KD keith 2004-03-03 08:12:20 UTC Re: How I tune Rutex servo drive KP, KI, KD Peter Renolds 2004-03-03 08:57:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: How I tune Rutex servo drive KP, KI, KD