CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Grizzly CNC conversion

on 2004-03-25 17:05:26 UTC
Yes there are kits available. I believe if you get a copy of Home Shop
Machinest magazine or the like you will find adds in them. There is a
very wide array of possibilites here so it does pay to do some
research. You have the choice of open loop stepper control to rather
new servo tehcnologies. As such there is a wide array of possible
upgrades with corresponding prices.

Thanks
Dave