CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Grizzly CNC conversion

Posted by Peter Renolds
on 2004-03-25 19:32:28 UTC
Hi David,

As part of your "learning curve" check out Flashcut at
http://www.flashcutcnc.com/index.html and JRA Co at
http://www.jraco.com/ both are excellent systems - the Flashcut is a
little easier to set up but the JRA system has an excellent handwheel
and a bit more performance. Both can provide motor/power
supply/controller kits that you can basically just bolt to your
machine. I have both systems and am very happy with tech support for both.

Download and read their user manuals - a lot of very helpful info to
assist you - even if you ultimately choose another system.

Happy shopping!

Cheers, Peter