CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Which version of EMC?

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-04-18 21:54:44 UTC
I have found the 15-Mar-2000 version to be much better than the December
version for steppers. I think that Jon Elson is happier with the December
version for his servo setup. It is not very hard to install the different
versions (just make sure your .run and .ini for each version is saved). I
would start with the most recent if you are looking to test with steppers.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Ward M. 2000-04-18 19:57:41 UTC Which version of EMC? Tim Goldstein 2000-04-18 21:54:44 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Which version of EMC? Ray Henry 2000-04-19 05:32:54 UTC Re: Which version of EMC?