CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE: plazma cutter

Posted by Bertho Boman
on 2000-04-24 12:34:25 UTC
That brings back memories: About 20 years ago I wrote a bunch of software
for a microprocessor to run one of those sheet folders. Speed was super critical.
In many cases I did not have time to jump to subroutines and had to write
straight line code.
Bertho Boman

"SMITH, THOMAS B. (JSC-DX)" wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Your web page about working with fabric brought back memories, not all
> together pleasant. I used to design and build machines to fold fabric (bed
> sheets, pillowcases, etc.). We used programmable controllers, and could
> fold up to 30 pieces per minute with one operator (for the smaller items).
> It was a PITA trying to make fabric do what you wanted.

Discussion Thread

Bertho Boman 2000-04-24 12:34:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE: plazma cutter