CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Cheapie DROs

Posted by Lester Caine
on 2004-06-14 09:56:09 UTC
William Harrison, Jr. wrote:

> Then there is the Shumatech DRO-350 project, which is a three-axis display
> for the cheapie DROs. Unfortunately, they've decided not to produce any more
> PC boards for the design, so you might be out of luck there. Maybe someone
> can convince Scott to make the PCB layout public so we can get them made as
> one-off prototypes.
>
> http://www.shumatech.com/products/dro-350/index.htm

Scott is just waiting for interest to build up again. He was sitting on
the last batch of boards for some time, but kits and I believe finished
units are still available.

--
Lester Caine

Discussion Thread

William Harrison, Jr. 2004-06-14 09:25:53 UTC Re: Cheapie DROs Lester Caine 2004-06-14 09:56:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Cheapie DROs