CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Denford Triac mill with Fanuc OM Mate control

Posted by Graham Sutton

Thanks for the reply, I will try to get servo drive
model numbers. I guess from what your saying is that
+/- 10v is some kind of a standard. I have not heard
of A/C servos being used on mill drives before. I
only have experiance of Bridgeport Interact. Other
than not having to put in big D/C supplies I can't see
why the manufacturer has gone down this A/C route
maybe you could throw some light on this for me.
Thanks

Graham