CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Desktop CNC Machines?

Posted by Mark Machi
on 2004-09-02 07:47:39 UTC
Brian,

Try www.mdaprecision.com they sell smaller cnc mills
from Germany
that arent quite as big as as the chinise mills. They
don't take up much space which often can be an issue.

Mark

=== message truncated ===