CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Delta Tau PMAC card Used with EMC

Posted by Paul
on 2004-09-04 10:13:31 UTC
Hi Brian

Also with some good news and some not so good....

In the early stages of the NIST program, I believe they used a Kearney &
Trecker 800 as a test bed at the General Motors Power Train plant. This was
used in conjunction with an early EMC model to validate parts of the NIST
OMAC program.

Some of the original code exists in the CVS repository. The bad news - I
have no idea whether it will compile, let alone work with the current EMC
core. The guys at NIST would probably be able to give you a realistic answer
along with some more recent code (although I doubt if it has been touched
since Nov. '96).

Regards, Paul.

irc channel for EMC users at irc.freenode.org
/join #emc

Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven! (Hrm, parroty error)

Discussion Thread

bdrmachine 2004-09-04 07:05:44 UTC Delta Tau PMAC card Used with EMC Leslie Watts 2004-09-04 09:45:58 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Delta Tau PMAC card Used with EMC Paul 2004-09-04 10:13:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Delta Tau PMAC card Used with EMC tomp_tag@i... 2004-09-10 09:59:57 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Delta Tau PMAC card Used with EMC