CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CPNC Product Requirements Doc

Posted by Robert
on 2000-05-12 06:37:13 UTC
Ron Ginger wrote:

> This is a first draft of a product requirements document for CPNC,
> Conversationaly Programmed Numeric Control.

Ok, now who has the information needed to work on getting DXF 3D face entity's into a G code. I can get the info out but that is as
far as I got. Now it has to be massaged with some math to get some type of contour path.
Robert Ash

Robert 2000-05-12 06:37:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CPNC Product Requirements Doc Vance Buhler 2000-05-12 14:23:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CPNC Product Requirements Doc