CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: step[p]er feedback?

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-05-16 08:17:56 UTC
Dan,

What is the chance of getting Carl to join us on the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO list??
He is certainly offering software that is right up the alley of what most
people here are looking for and I know from past experience that he goes the
extra mile to support his registered users.

Tim
[Denver, CO]