CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Kavo spindle inverter

on 2004-11-30 07:46:59 UTC
Hi Bob,
thanks for replying, I can't get any specs for the inverter other that an
operators manual, and after reading the manual I think the inverter is rated
for 40 volt motors because it faults out when connected to the motor. The
inverter could be faulty, I'm unable to find a conclusive way of testing it.
regards,
Denis