CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Hello to the group

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2000-05-17 06:41:28 UTC
> Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 02:36:48 -0000
> From: "william johansen" <beybill@...>
> Subject: Hello to the group
>
> Hi name is Bill & i am a mold maker by profession. I just got a 5400
> mill from Sherline & already I want to convert to cnc. The very first
> thing is to run it manually until I get enough info on the conversion
> of the mill. I have looked at some of the popular kits & can not
> choose.
> Questions
> 1. anti-backlash lead screws
> 2. cad/cam software

Welcome to the group Bill. There is a searchable archive of past posts on
the listserve's html web site. http://www.egroups.com Sign in and go to the
Cad-Cam-Edm-Dro messages page. Search for Bobcad or Vector. IMService sells
both & I have posted several commentaries about the differences between
these two systems.(within the last 6 months). I also have a list of 25
advantages that Vector has over Bobcad at our web site. (vectorcam.com)

There are special discounted prices for Cad-Cam-Edm-Dro listserve
participants at:

http://209.69.202.197/cadcamedmdro.html

Best Regards,

Fred Smith