CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] edm power supply plans?

Posted by wthomas@g...
on 2004-12-12 12:49:27 UTC
Hi John and ALL:
I talked with the author of the EDM book that is published by
the Village Press in Traverse City, Michigan at the 2003 NAMES. I
also studied his machine and I feel he made some good choices in the
way he built his machine. He described his control and machine with
good deal of detail in the magazine articles I read. The book is a
reprint of these articles with some add information.

To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
From: "John Labutski" <kd6wd@...>
Date sent: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:32:48 -0000
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] edm power supply plans?
Send reply to: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

I would like to build a small wire feed edm. Don't need help on the
cnc end, but do need a source for plans to build the high frequency
end. I have built many hf amplifiers for ham radio, so I think this
would be a reasonable approach to homebrew the spark end of edm. My
intent is to be able to edm small form tools and miniature punches
from hardened steel blanks.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading this.

John Ocala Florida

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.