CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Campell Breakout Board Hook up

on 2005-02-04 18:37:18 UTC
The light in the switch is the apparent reason for bringing the
neutral wire there and it draws a very low current. Hence, the
neutral wire going there may not be of a gauge large enough to carry
the current needed for an addition. That is why it is better to take
your neutral feed from the other side of the transformer or better
yet, from the power inlet/cable itself.

Paul A.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Andy Wander <awander@v...>
wrote:
> Get the neutral either from where you said, or from the other side
of the
> transformers(NOT the side of the transformers that goes to the
middle post
> on the switch).
>
> The Neutral MUST be going to the transformers, as well as to the
bottom post
> on the switch, or nothing would work.
>
> Andy Wander
> Verrex Corporation

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Kade Riccketts 2005-01-01 10:37:18 UTC Campell Breakout Board Hook up R Rogers 2005-01-01 12:27:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Campell Breakout Board Hook up Andy Wander 2005-01-01 14:12:20 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Campell Breakout Board Hook up Paul Alciatore 2005-02-04 18:37:18 UTC Re: Campell Breakout Board Hook up