CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: “Elementary, My Dear Watson”…OFF TOPIC

on 2005-03-07 07:26:11 UTC

From: "luke1027home" <luke1027@...>

Please note this if way off topic so if you have any comments or
luke1027@... or for others,
luke1027 at pennswoods dot net

Please do not respond ON LIST !

And, luke, please also try electroncis_101 and piclist yahoo groups.
they are much more electronics oriented.

And if you don't already know, the understanding of the WORD used in
the subject is the overiding key to learn the subject. If you truly
know and understand the meanings of the word, you know and understand
the subject.

Dave

Discussion Thread

luke1027home 2005-03-07 03:50:23 UTC “Elementary, My Dear Watson”…Its Electronics for CNC! turbulatordude 2005-03-07 07:26:11 UTC Re: “Elementary, My Dear Watson”…OFF TOPIC garageboy21 2005-03-11 22:39:33 UTC Re: “Elementary, My Dear Watson”…Its Electronics for CNC!