CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Bobcad

Posted by Harry Konecny
on 2005-03-26 08:38:04 UTC
I started with version 19 and had no previous cad/cam experience. It
seems to be pretty easy to use and I am able to make some decent
drawings with it. I have read on some of the other groups that v17
was the best(for ease of use), after that they said 19 was good. V18
was the worst. I just upgraded to v20 and they(Bobcad) said that
it's the best of the best. It's supposed to be as easy to use as 17
with all the new features added in. For me the training software and
books hepled quite a bit. I went through them once and just messed
around. I will go back and do them again and spend more time doing
the examples. One nice thing about Bobcad is that the price you see
posted on the website is not the real price. You have to haggle with
them and they will give you a good price. Same with the upgrade.
Hope this helps.

Harry

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Ron Kline <godsone@e...>

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> >URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members
are there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........