CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Looking for a low cost CAD program for Wind ows XP, USB port

Posted by stcnc2000
on 2005-03-28 15:55:56 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Andy Wander <awander@v...>
wrote:
Hi,
I bought my copy of Intellicad from here for $52.00
http://www.intellicadms.com/products/cms-intellicad-cad-software.asp
Bob
http://stcnc.tripod.com/

> IntelliCAD 5.0 SE from autodsys.com is $149 and is totally AutoCAD
> compatible.
>
> Andy Wander
> Verrex Corporation

take
> place from a small applet in the system tray. The applet also
includes
> a Control Pad that allows the operator to take manual control of the
> machine like moving the axis, checking I/O's, updating the counter
> verify the position of the axis and many other functions.
>
> We are looking for two items to make the product even more useful:
>
> (1) A USB board that we can interface with, in addition to the
> parallel port solution we offer. Parallel port will be extinct soon.
> Would like the driver to work with USB port.
>
> (2) A low cost CAD program that is compatible with Microsoft Windows
> XP and it is capable of printing to a laser printer using Windows
> printing architecture. AutoCAD may be expensive for some of the CNC
users.

> Any help from the members will be appreciated.
>
> The driver is intended to serve;
>
> CNC machines
> Engraving machines
> Marking machines
> Waterjet
> Torch cutting machines
> CO2 laser machines
> YAG laser machines
>

> In about 4 weeks, we will introduce another version of the driver
that
> will generate M&G codes directly from Corel and AutoCAD. The user
will
> be able to print to a file, open the file under Microsoft NotePad,
> edit it, and then send the file to M&G code compatible controller.
>
> Dhiren Shah
> Solustan, Inc.
> www.solustan.com
> www.LinkMotion.com

> timg@k...
> Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.

be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
>
> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Andy Wander 2005-03-27 13:01:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a low cost CAD program for Wind ows XP, USB port Dhiren Shah 2005-03-27 20:06:06 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a low cost CAD program for Windows XP, USB port stcnc2000 2005-03-28 15:55:56 UTC Re: Looking for a low cost CAD program for Wind ows XP, USB port Michael Milligan 2005-03-28 23:08:30 UTC Re: Looking for a low cost CAD program - Dolphin CAD - FREEt