CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers

Posted by Brian Collier
on 2000-06-08 19:07:52 UTC
The sysop of the dropbox may not want to store copyrighted material
on his server. I have seen other items deleted from a public server
due to this.

If Ron would be kind enough to scan and e-mail me the article, I
would be more than happy to ree-mail it to anyone who requests it
(after all, it is a lot to ask of Ron to scan it and then send it to
dozens of people . . .).

So how about it Ron? We would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Brian Collier

BTW, I recall something about this particular article being reprinted
in one of the Metalworking series of books. . . . . Anyone out there
have this series of books??

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "A. G. Eckstein" <axtein@s...>
wrote:
> IF I might interject please?
>
> If it is possible to scan the article, would it be possible to
either make
> a copy for me or better yet, put it in the drop box????
>
> I think there are many of us out here that would be interested in a
project
> like this. While I have my DRO working, I like the idea of doing it
in this
> manner as it may (?) be more accurate and not have to worry about
slipping
> wires, angular relationships that aren't exactly right etc.
>
> Art
>

> At 02:07 PM 6/8/00 -0000, you wrote:
> >If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could a scan of the article be
e-
> >mailed to me? I would certainly appreciate it.
> >
> >Thanks,
> > Brian Collier
> >

> >--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, Ron Ginger <ginger@s...> wrote:

> >> PROJECTS IN METAL, about 3-4 years ago. The method was to use a
CNC
> >mill
> >> to mill out a piece of fiberglass PC board with a pattern of
> >rectangles.
> >> The dimensions of the rectangles were given in the article. I
have
> >that
> >> issue at home, I will lookup the exact date later.
>
> OLDER THAN DIRT
>
> Country Bubba
>
> (Actually the inventor of Country and Bubba)
>
> axtein@s...

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 2000-06-07 13:32:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lengthening Digital Calipers bcollier@p... 2000-06-08 07:07:08 UTC Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers A. G. Eckstein 2000-06-08 14:18:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers Brian Collier 2000-06-08 19:07:52 UTC Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers Ron Ginger 2000-06-09 06:49:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers Brian Collier 2000-06-09 07:12:37 UTC Re: Lengthening Digital Calipers ptengin@a... 2000-06-09 11:32:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lengthening Digital Calipers Jon Elson 2000-06-09 11:51:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lengthening Digital Calipers ptengin@a... 2000-06-09 12:46:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lengthening Digital Calipers Jon Elson 2000-06-09 15:07:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lengthening Digital Calipers