CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Idea

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2005-04-12 19:25:31 UTC
On Tue Apr 12 15:18:53 2005 davidjaypark wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am interested in prototyping but don't know what cutter to use. These
>parts are like little trophy people, so detail is definitely an issue.
>I am new to prototyping but I am aware that I generate a toolpath
>through a 3rd party CAD/CAM software program and then select a post for
>processing. I am not sure which cutter I should use or which machine,
>for making little sculpted people out of machinable foam. Needs to be
>small for the face detail, but since I don't have much money to waste
>on trial and error with job shops, was wondering if anyone had any
>advice. Which machine to use. i.e router, lathe and which cutter. They
>are 3D and super cute. Made them in my 3D application. Regardless, hope
>all is well and look forward to hearing from you soon!
>
>All the bests,
>Dave

You'll have to define, "little". Mt. Everest is little, relative to the size
of the Earth.

Bill

--
* *
RKBA! * Blessings on thee, oh Israel!!! * 4-19!

An _EFFECTIVE_ | Insured by | All Matter is vibration. | Let he who hath no
weapon in every | by Colt; | --Max Planck | weapon, sell his
hand = Freedom | Dial | In the beginning was the | garment, and buy a
on every side!! | 1-911-A1 | Word. --The Holy Bible | sword. --Jesus Christ

Constitutional Government is dead! LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!

davidjaypark 2005-04-12 18:12:00 UTC Idea Bill Vance 2005-04-12 19:25:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Idea davidjaypark 2005-04-13 04:49:46 UTC Re: Idea Bill Vance 2005-04-13 05:40:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Idea