CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill?

Posted by Adrian Kole
on 2005-04-23 09:53:40 UTC
Thanks to everyone that took the time to offer their opinions on how
to do this. This validates some of what I was thinking.

Regards,
Adrian

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, R Rogers <rogersmach@y...>
wrote:
> .9mm slots at their widest point. .035" endmill would be too big.
I'd just make them in two pieces and fit the hub inside the outer
rim. Alot of work.

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach
> it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be
> a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING
> THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

timg@k...
> Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j... [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if you have trouble.

be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Adrian Kole 2005-04-22 09:32:14 UTC Is this doable on a CNC mill? Monte 2005-04-22 17:03:44 UTC Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? R Rogers 2005-04-22 17:57:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? turbulatordude 2005-04-22 23:01:23 UTC Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? R Rogers 2005-04-23 07:42:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? Adrian Kole 2005-04-23 09:53:40 UTC Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? ballendo 2005-04-24 06:45:35 UTC Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill? R Rogers 2005-04-24 07:41:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Is this doable on a CNC mill?