CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] tapper attachment for southbend

Posted by joe
on 2000-06-12 10:53:10 UTC
Consult the Index of the Home Shop Machinist. There have been several articles on taper attachments. I won't swear that they
were specific to south bend.
Unfortunately the online indexes are not operational yet.