CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Solid state HDD's for PC based controls

on 2005-05-15 11:02:09 UTC
I use a sandisk solid state disk on one of my computers at home
(touchscreen remote built into a coffee table), it has performed
flawlessly for 2 years, you can find them on ebay for ~$50-75 (I paid
$85 for a 1 gig drive)

erie