CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] angular contact bearings for mill/drill ballscrews

Posted by Leslie Watts
on 2005-05-15 11:21:32 UTC
Hi Dan

You can buy ABEC-1 angulars...$20-$40 or so. They are not that common,
but MSC has them.

TIMKEN tapered roller bearing can also be used if the rpm is low...also
cheap.

Les

Leslie M.Watts
L M Watts Furniture