CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Sokki DL102 digital readout

Posted by jymmm
on 2005-05-23 10:39:02 UTC
Hi Elliot,

You said that X and Y were having problems...

Why not switch the cabling on the Z and Y scales (or X)
and see if the "FF" moves to another display.

At least you'll be able to isolate if the problem is with the scales,
cabling, or readout box.

Just a thought

Jim...

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "optics22000" <elliot@h...> wrote:
> My Sokki DL102 readout and scales were purchased on ebay years ago,
> they've given good service, until now. The display reads FF.....,
> which according to the manual might mean overflow. This must be an
> error since nothing is moving. This reading comes up on both x and y
> as soon as the readout is turned on.
>
> No pushing of buttons seems to change anything.
> No changes have been made in any settings.
>
> I've checked the power supply, it gives +5 and +/-15 V as one would
> expect.
>
> Connectors have all been pulled out and replaced.

Discussion Thread

optics22000 2005-05-22 17:04:31 UTC Sokki DL102 digital readout jymmm 2005-05-23 10:39:02 UTC Re: Sokki DL102 digital readout linearmeasurement 2005-05-23 12:21:35 UTC Re: Sokki DL102 digital readout