CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320

Posted by Nick Ibbitson
on 2005-06-07 06:43:22 UTC
Id try these guys

http://www.simplycnc.com/

I think you can buy a kit or a pre done machine from them.
Good, honest service and machinery

Nick
----- Original Message -----
From: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320

There are 20 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Power Requirements to Mill HSLA & Mild Steels
From: "Deep" <deep_drill@...>
2. Re: Mystery driver and motor
From: "turbulatordude" <dave_mucha@...>
3. Re: Re: Motion Control Camera
From: "Roy J. Tellason" <rtellason@...>
4. Re: Motion Control Camera
From: "crunchy_eyeballs" <yahoo@...>
5. Hictachi Seiki Model 3NE-300 Elctrical Manual
From: "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@...>
6. Re: Motion Control Camera
From: "victorlorenzo" <victorlorenzo@...>
7. Question on Power Supply
From: Luke1027 <luke1027@...>
8. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: "ducatirod" <cervelo@...>
9. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: "Robert Campbell" <bob@...>
10. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: Luke1027 <luke1027@...>
11. Re: Re: Motion Control Camera
From: "Richard L. Wurdack" <dickw@...>
12. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: "Robert Campbell" <bob@...>
13. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: Luke1027 <luke1027@...>
14. Re: Question on Power Supply
From: "Robert Campbell" <bob@...>
15. Low cost, homebuilt scanner 3-D scanner
From: Robb Greathouse <r_greathouse@...>
16. Model Engineers Workshop volume103
From: "mmeyers1111" <mmeyers1111@...>
17. RE: Model Engineers Workshop volume103