CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320

Posted by Vince Negrete
on 2005-06-07 19:30:59 UTC
Hello Roy,
Since I've been on this list, this marks about the 1200th time somebody
has requested trimming of others posts. I can tell you one thing,
"Overall" it aint gonna happen.. So, a good solution is to pickup some
good mail or digest reading package. Maybe reading your messages directly
online at Yahoo might be a better option.
What Nick wrote below might be some very good info for somebody and he
didnt have to write it.. Trimming of posts should be expected of List
Vets.
Thats my 2-cents..

Vince

> Suggestion:
>
> If all you want to write is this:
>
> On Tuesday 07 June 2005 09:43 am, Nick Ibbitson wrote:
>> Id try these guys
>> http://www.simplycnc.com/
>> I think you can buy a kit or a pre done machine from them.
>> Good, honest service and machinery
>> Nick
>
> (Less than 10 lines total), then PLEASE don't quote 1200+ lines of a
whole
> "digest" posting! Some of us are still on dialup, and it does take
some
> time to download this stuff, and space to store it while it's here.
>
> Nothing wrong with quoting a bit of something to help people realize
what
> you're replying to, but please trim.
>
> I know of NO message-handling software that won't do this.

Discussion Thread

Nick Ibbitson 2005-06-07 06:43:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320 Roy J. Tellason 2005-06-07 10:58:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320 Vince Negrete 2005-06-07 19:30:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4320