CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anonymous cvs checkout

Thomas Powderly wrote:

>John
>thanks,
>I found I >CAN< use my dsl from linux ( despite lots of advice )
>and yes there was a typo in the message ( not is actual use )
>and now I have oodles of code to wade around in.
>
>I did use 'co' and not 'update' and got a large quantity of files
>so will peruse & try 'update' in another dir to compare
>thanks very much ( this stuff hasnt seemed to work for many years, since RH6.2 BDI)

OK, I've had some funny things happen when I tried to do a co the first
time.
From now on, the update function will pull in any files that were
changed since
your last update.

>you said I cannot attach files in this group, but I often see attachments
>(the 'paper clip' on the files in Eudora). Now I began using the concatenated
>download (digest?) and havent seen one.
>
>how DO i profer a file for this user group?

A text file can be included into the message text. All attachements
will be stripped.
There is no way to put pictures, pdf's or any other file format into
THIS group's
messages. Some other groups allow it.

There are various picture and link locations on this and other groups
that can accept
a picture or file. Log into the group through the web URL at the bottom
of every
message, and you will see links to "pictures", "files" and "links".

Thomas Powderly 2005-06-16 18:45:35 UTC anonymous cvs checkout Jon Elson 2005-06-16 22:10:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anonymous cvs checkout Paul 2005-06-17 03:12:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anonymous cvs checkout Thomas Powderly 2005-06-17 07:30:39 UTC anonymous cvs checkout Jon Elson 2005-06-17 09:37:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anonymous cvs checkout tomp_tag@i... 2005-06-18 08:34:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anonymous cvs checkout