CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Deskcnc driver wiring

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2005-11-06 10:19:32 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "roboticscnc" <gsm42@o...> wrote:

> Hi, I have 2 drivers that were working ok but I added a third larger
> driver and had to put them all in a larger enclosure. After
> lengthening and reconnecting everything, nothing works. Does anyone
> have a wiring diagram for the Sv-500

ebl is interconnected between SV-500 only, and probably cannot be used
with other drivers.

gnd - 1st gen ( yellow led's) must be interconnected between logic
and power v-.

-2nd gen gnd is the 3rd leg of the step and direction protocol. It
does not require interconnection to V-, but is still recommended. The
gnd in the encoder and the ebl pins are internally interconnected.
Only one on each board is required to be connected to logic gnd.

Support for this product is provided at http://www.imsrv.com/discus

Fred Smith - IMService
http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/hobby

Discussion Thread

roboticscnc 2005-11-06 02:52:28 UTC Deskcnc driver wiring Fred Smith 2005-11-06 10:19:32 UTC Re: Deskcnc driver wiring roboticscnc 2005-11-08 09:52:46 UTC Re: Deskcnc driver wiring