CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-)

on 2005-11-28 08:09:59 UTC
Anyone know if these kind of shows ever take please in the UK?
If so I'd be very interested in going...

Cheers

Kev/.

----- Original Message -----
From: <wanliker@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bench top CNC mills

> The CABIN FEVER SHOW, is coming up in January. It will be in York Pa.
>
> In April, the NAMES show will be in Toledo, Ohio, this is about the
> largest
> of the bunch as far as I know. The same machines will be there in most
> cases.
>
> Also in both shows you will see hundreds of models that were made by the
> owners, and on display, a good portion of which are working during the
> show.
> More moving parts than a gal in a grass skirt.....
>
> CABIN FEVER:
> _http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/_ (http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/)
>
> N.A.M.E.S.:
> _http://www.modelengineeringsoc.com/_
> (http://www.modelengineeringsoc.com/)
>

> At both shows there will be several different units on display. And
> venders to answer your questions, and display there equipment and
> software.
> Usually there are some home made or home modified machines on display, in
> both
> cases many are operating during the shows. Also there are usually
> seminars on
> CNC machining.
>
> The CCED group was started after a seminar at the NAMES show in 1999, to
> give those interested a place to discuss there needs, and methods.
>
> bill

> timg@...
> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
> [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
> if you have trouble.

> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there, for
> OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Kev Pearce (kevp.com) 2005-11-28 08:09:59 UTC UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-) caedave 2005-11-28 09:10:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-) vectric 2005-11-28 20:23:41 UTC Re: UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-) .. 2005-12-07 17:15:54 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-) Tony Jeffree 2005-12-07 22:13:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: UK CNC Shows (was -Bench top CNC mills-)