CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: can get my Bridgeport to move

Posted by odowdpat
on 2006-01-01 16:52:53 UTC
Bob,
Thank you for your reply. It was the jumper. I manageed to get the X
& Y axis moving, again thank you.

Patrick

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Campbell" <bob@c...>
wrote:

> odowdpat,
>
> It most likely is the charge pump circuit. Does the out-4 LED come
on.
> Out-4 needs to come on if you are using the XML file from my web
page.

> You can change jumper JMP3 which is close to the transformer.
Setting it to
> the N1 side will bypass the charge pump.
>
> Bob Campbell
> Bob Campbell Designs
> www.Campbelldesigns.com
> Mach 2/3 breakout boards
> Relay boards
> Spindle Speed boards
> Stepper motors
> Plasma Torch Height control

difference.
> > I've checked the port to make sure the system thinks it's working
> > right. I did notice that it's assignment is set to automatic.
> > Have you got any ideas what I should try next?
> >
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Campbell"
<bob@c...>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Patrick,
> >>
> >> That is normal. What you are seeing is the path through the
> > optical
> >> isolators in the Gecko drive.
> >>
> >> At that point you should be able to jog and see the dir lights
turn
> > on and
> >> off.
> >>
> >> Bob Campbell
> >> Bob Campbell Designs
> >> www.Campbelldesigns.com
> >> Mach 2/3 breakout boards
> >> Relay boards
> >> Spindle Speed boards
> >> Stepper motors
> >> Plasma Torch Height control

When I
> > and
> > isn't do
> > the
any

> > wanliker@a...,

> > reach it

> > to be a
> > there, for

> > POSTING THEM.

> > Addresses:
> > Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
wanliker@a...,
> > timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> > [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it
> > if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for
> > OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

odowdpat 2005-12-31 09:49:39 UTC can get my Bridgeport to move Robert Campbell 2005-12-31 12:56:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] can get my Bridgeport to move odowdpat 2005-12-31 13:52:31 UTC Re: can get my Bridgeport to move Robert Campbell 2006-01-01 01:45:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: can get my Bridgeport to move odowdpat 2006-01-01 16:52:53 UTC Re: can get my Bridgeport to move