CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Question about 4 axis controller software

Posted by Doug Yeager
on 2000-07-03 11:48:32 UTC
check out my controller, it does this:
http://www.yeagerautomatin.com
the forth axis is interpolated just like all the others. you just have to
specify the units which do include some for rotation.
cheers,
doug