CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: g-code for my touch probe

on 2006-04-27 17:59:17 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ballendo" <ballendo@...> wrote:

> Nice to see you considering publishing/ posting the details of your
> probe. IMO it will be a valuable addition to the DIY-CNC community!

It was only the lack of something to publish that stopped me before :)
I got the idea from this group so it seems only right. The other
thing is that I designed it to be made on a mill only, as something
that any proxxon owner could make. I have access to a rotary table
myself. I'll probably keep it similar to how it is but clamped.
Anyone can soon make a rotary version if they want.

I'll release the CAD certainly (when recreated) and probably metric
g-code, its easy to forget that many folks don't have proper CAM.

Cheers,

Graham

Discussion Thread

Graham Stabler 2006-04-26 16:28:27 UTC g-code for my touch probe Alan Marconett 2006-04-26 18:01:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] g-code for my touch probe ballendo 2006-04-27 17:31:36 UTC Re: g-code for my touch probe Graham Stabler 2006-04-27 17:59:17 UTC Re: g-code for my touch probe