CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] USB and parallel ports, O/S wars and the invention of the oval-shaped wheel

Posted by Codesuidae
on 2006-05-16 13:48:00 UTC
Wayne Weedon wrote:
> It's also a mistake to think that doing it on the cheap will get you
> fantastic performance, we all really know it wont. Scrounging printer
> steppers as I saw in here this week was once example! (might drive a
> printer not a machine tool)

Different horses for different courses.

If you have certain requirements for your equipment and have solutions
for them, no need to criticize the solutions used to address other
people's requirements.

Dave K.

Discussion Thread

Mark F 2006-05-16 05:13:52 UTC USB and parallel ports, O/S wars and the invention of the oval-shaped wheel Wayne Weedon 2006-05-16 13:18:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] USB and parallel ports, O/S wars and the invention of the oval-shaped wheel Codesuidae 2006-05-16 13:48:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] USB and parallel ports, O/S wars and the invention of the oval-shaped wheel Wayne Weedon 2006-05-16 14:12:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] USB and parallel ports, O/S wars and the invention of the oval-shaped wheel