CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lathe Speed Control

on 2006-05-18 20:19:09 UTC
So far the only thing you should consider is the one where you hook a motor
up to the pot. If you can get me the schematic of the amplifier the pot is
hooked up to, I'll tell you how to modify it...

On 5/18/06, BRIAN FOLEY <ka1bbg@...> wrote:

> Hi, some of these controls allow you to access the control loop, and
> control
> with +-10 volts or +-5 volts. b+b speed control does this, the emerson
> speed
> controls i have can be operated this way, simular to a linear servo amp.
> how
> much horse power are you looking to control? cul brian f.

stcnc2000 2006-05-18 09:44:01 UTC Lathe Speed Control Alan Marconett 2006-05-18 10:13:14 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lathe Speed Control Peter Homann 2006-05-18 13:51:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lathe Speed Control turbulatordude 2006-05-18 18:45:20 UTC Re: Lathe Speed Control BRIAN FOLEY 2006-05-18 19:20:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lathe Speed Control Dennis Schmitz 2006-05-18 20:19:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lathe Speed Control Peter Homann 2006-05-18 20:47:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lathe Speed Control ballendo 2006-05-19 13:58:23 UTC Re: Lathe Speed Control