CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC to Power drive

on 2000-07-11 12:31:43 UTC
Hi Walt & Craig,

What does Backtrack use, step/direction or phase drive (MAXNC)? I know
my MAXNC Sherline (Sears) Retrofit allows me to jog. I can also enter
gcode commands directly, and after a short time, that becomes quite
natural. Does Backtrack also have this capability? Try it!

Yes, I'm one of those guys on the code end of things. I like C, C++,
however I think I have seen BASIC source code offered that you might
want to modify for your manual control.

Alan