CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine encoders

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-07-18 06:53:53 UTC
Ron,

If you have the same units as I do then the "plastic block" under the cover
plate is an HP HED9XXX encoder. I just went to the HP site and downloaded
the data sheet. It has the complete hookup specifications including the
pinout info. You can also get the same info from US Digital.

One thing that is odd is if you follow the data sheet and hook channel A and
Channel B as instructed you have to hook the armature up backwards, or you
could hook the armeture up forwards and reverse the channels.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 2000-07-18 05:25:05 UTC Goldmine encoders Tim Goldstein 2000-07-18 06:53:53 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine encoders