CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Help With a Drawing, GCode.

Posted by Mike
on 2007-03-06 07:59:50 UTC
I've seen this happen before with some programs when the CAD file has guidelines in it.
Turn off or remove the guidelines in the CAD program and save it again and it might clear
up the problem for you.

Regards,
Mike

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "aclausing2003" <alswishis@...> wrote:

> Hi ALL,
>
> Been awhile since I have posted,just show's how well things are
> going,but have run into a problem, and wondering if someone could lend
> a hand. I have a drawing,and it is TOO Big, I tried to resize,and to
> no avail. I don't have too many tools to work with,as of CAD, and have
> tried everything that is avalable to me,but am Stumped. The drawing
> and GCode are almost 7.0000 X 4.???? and need it to be as close to
> 3.5000 on the 7.0000 dimention. I have run out of things to try, and
> tool usage, CAD. Can anyone give me a point in a direction, or at
> least look at the file and see if it can be done. I'm just not too
> familure with what or how to do it, or even if it can be done. Also
> where can I put the file, or I could e-mail. Thanks Much, Hank S.

Discussion Thread

aclausing2003 2007-03-05 15:08:42 UTC Help With a Drawing, GCode. John Stevenson 2007-03-05 15:19:27 UTC Re: Help With a Drawing, GCode. aclausing2003 2007-03-06 06:00:15 UTC Re: Help With a Drawing, GCode. Mike 2007-03-06 07:59:50 UTC Re: Help With a Drawing, GCode.