CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: rhino +3d printer update

on 2007-05-11 10:09:23 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "afogassa" <afogassa@...> wrote:
> Looks likes we are almost there, still need to work on how to get
> the slices out in sequency to print it.
>
> Fogassa

Well done Fogassa! I'm rusty on Rhinoscript and it may have changed
but from what I remember each object has an ID, you should be able to
write a script to collect objects with the same z height and do
something with them.

Otherwise it looks like one way or another there will be a SLC to bmp
converter comming soon.

I was also considering contacting Rhino, an output slices as bmp
function would be child's play for them.

Graham

Discussion Thread

afogassa 2007-05-11 07:56:43 UTC rhino +3d printer update Graham Stabler 2007-05-11 10:09:23 UTC Re: rhino +3d printer update Sebastien Bailard 2007-05-11 20:23:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: rhino +3d printer update