CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Another flatbed printer video

Posted by afogassa
on 2007-06-01 19:58:12 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Stabler"
<grezmos@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOT8bHff80k
>
> After taking apart the printer I bought to help me diagnose a
problem
> I had with the current printer (motor connections crossed) and then
> reassembled as a gift for my Mum I took a series of videos to
document
> the paper feed madness.
>
> Finally I seem to have it feeding reliably and printing in the same
> place no matter how you send the print jobs. The video shows it
> printing the same thing twice and returning the gantry by printing
> blank page which I think it rather too fast for powder spreading I
> suspect.
>
> Graham

I've got some round shafts today, the poor lex is on the bench
with it's guts wide open.
The motor reverses to get the paper, about 3/4 of a page, so I
think it won't be that hard.
tryed Rogers software and it looks good, Soon we will have another
video to look at.
This printer has a optic actuated by a lever paper switch, If I
hold the swith as if the paper still on the printer it keeps feeding
it. I can use that to make the head pass the build piston after done
printing and stop. then when it starts to print it will move the
printer in reverse to pick paper( spread the powder) and trigger
another switch that is the paper edge(starting position.)
Let's see if it all works.

Fogassa

Discussion Thread

Graham Stabler 2007-06-01 17:54:06 UTC Another flatbed printer video afogassa 2007-06-01 19:58:12 UTC Re: Another flatbed printer video Graham Stabler 2007-06-02 04:18:05 UTC Re: Another flatbed printer video afogassa 2007-06-02 06:13:26 UTC Re: Another flatbed printer video