CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Solid Edge Origin Help Needed

on 2000-07-31 18:25:38 UTC
Charlie,

I'll take a WILD stab at it, bear in mind that I'm coming from a $500
level package, VectorCAD. Can you construct a center line, then
dimension the slot as offsets either side of the CL? Works for me.

Alan

Hope this helps, seeing as I'm extrapolating!