CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: OT, Any dynascope users out there?

on 2007-09-03 14:51:25 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Yahoo" <yahoo@...> wrote:

> Hi Graham,
>
> Never ceases to amaze me, the gadgets you pick up. I imagine you as
> some sort of mad scientist.

Well I do (try to) design insect inspired flapping micro air vehicles
for a living so I guess I am. I bought a cheapo stereo microscope for
work and its OK but no CCD port, I've also borrowed a better one but I
thought of the dynascope I picked up some years ago and thought it
would be much better especially if I can add a camera. I've found a
spec sheet for the TS-3 and that has adapters available for both SLR
and polaroid backs to it is possible, I may just have to work out the
optics myself.

Graham

Discussion Thread

Graham Stabler 2007-09-03 01:20:39 UTC OT, Any dynascope users out there? Yahoo 2007-09-03 10:39:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT, Any dynascope users out there? Graham Stabler 2007-09-03 14:51:25 UTC Re: OT, Any dynascope users out there?