CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: need some TAIG help

on 2007-12-04 16:06:03 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ForestDruid"
<forestdruid@...> wrote:

> Thanks for the help guys, I'll give this stuff a go tonight. They
> recommend Mach3 as software with it, it's a unit from DeepGroove.
> However I've got access to Powermill at work, and would very much
> like to be able to use that. And I have a close friend that uses
> Mastercam primarily, and would like him to be able to write posts
> aswell.
Both Powermill and Mastercam should have posts that will work with
Mach (pretty much ISO g-code AFAIK), and if they don't they will
probably write you one. You might want to ask on the Mach yahoogroup.

> Thanks again for the help guys, I appreciate it a lot. This is
> knowledge that I've always meant to pikc-up, but it's very
difficult
> to pick-up from a book.
Get on the Taig yahoogroup as well, lot's of nice guys there and a
lot of pertinent posts to read...

Nick

Discussion Thread

ForestDruid 2007-12-03 22:40:23 UTC need some TAIG help Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein 2007-12-04 09:08:40 UTC Re: need some TAIG help Jon Elson 2007-12-04 09:35:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] need some TAIG help ForestDruid 2007-12-04 13:42:23 UTC Re: need some TAIG help Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein 2007-12-04 16:06:03 UTC Re: need some TAIG help