CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS

Posted by john_glynn57
on 2008-03-27 08:16:44 UTC
Thanks Bob,
I like the idea of the non contact inductive type working especially
as the sensors come with a visual led that gives a clear indication
of the status of the sensor.

John
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Colin Campbell"

wanliker@...,
> > timg@...
> > Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
> > [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it
> > if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for
> > OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

john_glynn57 2008-03-26 10:03:25 UTC LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS Robert Colin Campbell 2008-03-26 13:06:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS Bill Vance 2008-03-27 03:48:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS Marv Frankel 2008-03-27 05:42:27 UTC Re: LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS john_glynn57 2008-03-27 08:16:44 UTC Re: LIMIT SENSORS FOR MACHINE AXIS