CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Z-Axis backlash removal

Posted by Dave Sage
on 2008-06-04 14:12:19 UTC
Thanks Dan.

The mill drill is, like most of them, pretty similar to the Grizzly G1005.
Although it's been branded with a local distributors name. The details on
the CNC conversion from HSM January 2002 seems to match it pretty well.

I'd be interested in receiving the details on the bearings or anything else
you have as a solution. I'll send you my email address separately.

I'll have to take it apart to see what you are talking about
with the Quill cross shaft and pinion but I can envision what you are
saying.

Thanks

Dave Sage

_____