CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Angle DRO

Posted by John Dammeyer
on 2008-10-12 21:25:27 UTC
I've attached and copied this email directly to you with a PIC program
that reads quadrature and updates a LED display, one digit each loop.
Perhaps this will help.

You haven't said what type of display you want. Reading a quadrature
encoder is pretty simple. Changing to degrees and displaying the
information in a timely fashion is the harder part.

John Dammeyer

Automation Artisans Inc.
http://www.autoartisans.com/ELS/
Ph. 1 250 544 4950

precisiongear99 2008-10-12 17:12:57 UTC Angle DRO John Dammeyer 2008-10-12 21:25:27 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Angle DRO Earle Rich 2008-10-13 05:31:21 UTC Re: Angle DRO