CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC-WORKSHOP 2009

rickomatic2006 wrote:
> I just recieved an e-mail from Roland that he has sent out to the
> many people who have attended the workshops. Sadly, it sounds as if
> there will be no more workshops hosted by Roland at Cardinal
> Engineering. Due to circumstances way beyond my control, I was not
> able to attend last years show. I guess I will always regret not
> being there...It was truly awesome being around so many cnc "nuts"!!

Yup, we missed you there! Love that lost foam casting!

Ray Henry and others are apparently setting up something at Stuart
Stevenson's shop in Wichita, hope you can make it.
I do want to see that 5-axis Cincinnatti run (on my hardware) it must be
awesome.

rickomatic2006 2009-02-17 20:51:12 UTC CNC-WORKSHOP 2009 Jon Elson 2009-02-18 10:03:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC-WORKSHOP 2009